- Ubicación y Transporte
- Ver resultados similares
Costanera Center Tower 2
2457 Andres Bello Ave. Providencia District
The Costanera Center Office Building project, has become an icon of Chile and the region. With its 300 meters high, today the Costanera Center Torre 2 is the tallest and technologic building in Latin America and the first "World Class" building in the country, elevating the standard of the Santiago Office Market offer.
Architectural design of Cesar Pelli with a strategic location within the city. Spacious offices fully equipped with the latest technology, LEED Gold certification in process and the highest levels of security and infrastructure, only to fulfil with the current market demands.
• Class A +
• LEED Gold Certification
• RBA 77,000 sq. m.
• Double Deck Schindler Elevators
• Plants levels from 1.000 sq. m. to 1.700 sq. m.
• Slab to ceiling 3.95 mt.
• Possibility of installing technical floor
• VRV/VAV air conditioning system
• BMS System
• Access control, guards, CCTV monitoring, among others