- Space details
Imeson Port Center
Imeson Port Center is a 106 acre, master planned, industrial development located within Jacksonville’s Imeson Industrial Park. The development is strategically located one mile east of I-95 along Heckscher Drive and less than four miles west of I-295. Tenants are able to take advantage of being centrally located to JaxPort (4.5 miles), Jacksonville International Airport (5.5 miles) and Downtown Jacksonville (6 miles).
Imeson Port Center can accommodate multiple facilities totaling over 1,300,000 square feet. Phase 1 consists of two 198,000 square foot speculative facilities. Build-to-suit sites as well as outside storage opportunities are also available.
– Conveniently located in Imeson Industrial Park
– Three buildings currently under construction totaling 396,000 s.f.
– Over 61 million consumers located within an 8 hour drive
– FTZ # 64 available
–No state or local personal income tax
– No inventory tax
– 5th lowest tax climate in the U.S.
– 3rd largest military population in U.S.
– Pro-growth consolidated local government
– Various target industry incentives available via City and State